Charlottesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    Simpleton is here discussing this in the manner he needs to re-orient his brain so that the cognitive dissonance is gone.
    For him it's simple, meh for him everything is simple.

in any case every word by other commenters gets re-written into the 'must be a nazi script' that is running an endless loop in his head.

One thing that Ive begun noticing is the these people from the Proper Representation Revolution all seem to talk like kindergarten teachers.
    ie.

"I think that if you review the footage again thoughtfully, that 9it will become obvious how Trump was revving the car that ran over the ....etc"

over and over this type gibber runs and it doesnt stop. Matters not if the issue is Trump, AntiFa, the muslim extremism, right-of-centre thinking, the wrong statue of some dead fucker frozen on a dead horse, or the the the the Russians did it .... these people just run the script they were taught in kindergarten and declare themselves morally correct.
    Then go of Tut-tutting to the other blog they bullshit on.

Yesterday on the radio I had to listen to this exact same bullshit and methodology by some infantile 20-something pressing that to be less racist, Australian media and corporate bodies simply must have better minority representation.
    She wobbled back and forth between race, gender, sex and tried to make it sound like a moral imperative.
    She had the grace at least to stop bullshitting while the radio show host was talking or taking listener calls.
    The thing is that every time she got to talk again...she simply started at the beginning like she was lecturing kindergarten kids.

Until she gets what she wants, all she can see around her are sexist, racist bigots.

There is no point to talking or rationalizing with these people... their brains are stuck.

Simpleton, to be taken credibly and conversed with rationally, you will need to stop the internal script that is compelling you to take extremely complex and interrelated things and water them down into infantile polarisations.
    Or put more simply just grow up.
    Think for yourself.

right now you just look like a dick-head trying tear down a statue you don't like

Exactly so. And I have witnessed this first-hand with my own relatives ever since the election. It's been eye-opening to say the least.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• Scott Adams.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1642976...ysteria-bubble
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

• ...and as you said earlier (or was it Void?) ... SimpleTon is here ... the question, and I wont even try to put a finer point on it, is why?

I already know the answer (most blokes do) ... I'm here just waiting for the how and the when
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

• Fields has been charged with 1 count of second degree murder, 1 count of failure to stop, 5 counts of malicious wounding, 3 counts of aggravated malicious wounding.

I've reviewed a batch of videos available in slow motion. Not exactly something I wanted to do but I do think the implications are going to be ongoing from this very serious event. In slow motion you can't see much of the initial impact, it was about a second or less. He directly hit at least one person hard to confirm but possibly more, probably Ms Heyer, that person was thrown over the white car and probably suffered further impacts. It's pretty horrific. I think any lawyer will tell him to grab that second degree murder charge, there is probably enough evidence to argue for first degree murder and I imagine there will be considerable political and public pressure to up the charge. There is no negligence defence, he would have seen the people ahead of him and victim he definitely struck, he was responsible for the direction and speed of the car. I don't think there is any evidence for him to argue he was chased down the street, though he might be able to argue trapped and panicking in the town, that won't mitigate much.

The malicious wounding charges would relate to the people who piled on to the car with stick and bats, he used the car as weapon to escape them. He may argue those charges and attempt a self defence argument, but I think he'd lose that. Despite their being armed and ready to smash people and property prosecution has enough to say they attacked his car not him. I'd imagine at best his lawyer will try to tweak things down, but mostly just tell Fields to pray they stick to the second degree murder charge.

On the ongoing side these charges, especially the second degree murder charge if it goes forward will infuriate a lot people who will see it as state forgiving or going easy on a domestic terrorist / at least a first degree murderer. There are plenty pushing for conspiracy and organised terrorism, at least one white nationalist has gotten scared and made an announcement that he wants to surrender to the police. I suspect he's not alone in fearing what's going to happen, though more scared of the police coming for him and killing him in an arrest attempt than he is of vigilantes.

I don't think any defence arguing that the crowd was hostile or attacking the other side will be entertained in court. The problem of rioters turning up to a protest wasn't dealt with by the police or authorities, and I doubt the state or court is going to entertain a defence that blames the state. It was anticipated and allowed, it's wrong but has been going on for ages. Too many have allowed it, and they'll be protecting their backs with we did nothing wrong, nout illegal about carrying around bats with your face covered.

The larger ongoing factors are going to come from the public rage at leniency in the second degree murder charge. He could get 40 years from a second degree murder charge, which might placate some of the rage, but not those pushing for anti domestic terrorism action. This will be argued vehemently for a considerable time, there is a possibility that first degree murder might be imposed to up the charge in response to public pressure and authorities might hope that the domestic terrorism infuriated public would be placated.

I think it would be arguable that first degree is a justifiable charge and sentence from the evidence the police have. I think there is no chance of Fields getting away with anything. That much will result in some of conclusion with Fields locked up.

The problem of the ongoing demand to deal with white nationalists won't go away with Fields. It doesn't look like the state has much interest in conspiracy charges, but powerful people will be pushing to have this event end white nationalists. That's going to turn into a shitstorm. There are very extreme people in the far right, calculating and dangerous they may or may not decide to take a fall for some hope of stopping escalation. One imagines they have no intention of doing so. The left and far left are not going to let up. There are going to be massively pumped up and emboldened by this, corporate and hacker vigilanteism will likewise crank up. I think regardless of what some white supremacist groups think they've calculated, they've messed up their estimation of the power arranged against them. They'll be going down and I can't see many people feeling sorry for them. How long that process will take or how messy it will be is something that remains to be seen.

The ongoing repercussions for Trump will be severe whether he can survive it or not is hard to call, I think more people will be deserting his government, corporate and media are shifting to almost shadow government behaviour. Anything opposed to the current narrative is at risk of being closed down, and monitored is almost definite. I'd suggest MHRM will also be tagged as wrong think and using Tor, VPN's, secure proxies to post and even just browse sites will be sensible precaution for Americans. This stuff is going to get worse, a huge challenge for Trump and any honest political leaders to try and calm it down without yielding to excessive pressures from the left, and quite possibly from the public at large.
          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
          Originally posted by menrppl2
          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
            The ongoing repercussions for Trump will be severe whether he can survive it or not is hard to call, I think more people will be deserting his government, corporate and media are shifting to almost shadow government behaviour. Anything opposed to the current narrative is at risk of being closed down, and monitored is almost definite. I'd suggest MHRM will also be tagged as wrong think and using Tor, VPN's, secure proxies to post and even just browse sites will be sensible precaution for Americans. This stuff is going to get worse, a huge challenge for Trump and any honest political leaders to try and calm it down without yielding to excessive pressures from the left, and quite possibly from the public at large.
            Trump may not care. He may have gotten the presidency and then after all the shit that's happened since, might be thinking, "Fine, get me the fuck out of here!" It's hard to believe there's such an uproar over him telling the truth, that there are bad actors on both sides, but uproar it is. He could easily lead one side of an American Civil War, but will he want to?
            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
              Trump may not care. He may have gotten the presidency and then after all the shit that's happened since, might be thinking, "Fine, get me the fuck out of here!" It's hard to believe there's such an uproar over him telling the truth, that there are bad actors on both sides, but uproar it is. He could easily lead one side of an American Civil War, but will he want to?
              Aye, Trump politically is still a largely unknown factor to me, he's not dealt with much like a politician and the political and media class loathe him for that. There are large parts of the division of authority between federal and state I just don't understand or know enough about. I've watched US news for years, but so much more is being revealed now internationally about just how distinct the states and the federal government is.

Can Trump even do more about extremism on all sides, does the Presidency or Washington have the authority to do anything more about rioters and political extremists?
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

The problem of the ongoing demand to deal with white nationalists won't go away with Fields. It doesn't look like the state has much interest in conspiracy charges, but powerful people will be pushing to have this event end white nationalists. That's going to turn into a shitstorm. There are very extreme people in the far right, calculating and dangerous they may or may not decide to take a fall for some hope of stopping escalation. One imagines they have no intention of doing so. The left and far left are not going to let up. There are going to be massively pumped up and emboldened by this, corporate and hacker vigilanteism will likewise crank up. I think regardless of what some white supremacist groups think they've calculated, they've messed up their estimation of the power arranged against them. They'll be going down and I can't see many people feeling sorry for them. How long that process will take or how messy it will be is something that remains to be seen.
                I think the middle, in the end, will just be happy to have somebody new to place atop the bonfire we will have to remember how close this came to utter destruction

Im hoping that in the background some of those power forces get busy dismantling the apparatus of both sides of this insanity.

Every other time we had these divisions that ran to conflict, we now historically refer to them as wars

Comment

Fields has been charged with 1 count of second degree murder, 1 count of failure to stop, 5 counts of malicious wounding, 3 counts of aggravated malicious wounding.
                  Well, if he's guilty, he's guilty. And if he's found guilty, I hope he actually is guilty and not just railroaded. Although I know that certainly happens all the time in our legal systems, and over issues that are far less politically-charged.

Thanks for the analysis. That's all I've really been waiting for is some observation and evidence that suggests he actually is guilty and it isn't just a freak accident gone horribly wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                    I don't care about the mental conditions of the attacker... as I don't care about the mental conditions of a terrorist muslim...

I don't accept a mental condition as a justification for a terror attack.
                    When discussing the application of the word "terrorism."

Intentions matter. Reasons matter.

If someone hit his car with a stick, he got scared and slammed the gas, that's not terrorism.

Terrorism <> "lots of people die"

Terrorism <> "road rage"

ter·ror·ism
                    ˈterəˌrizəm/
                    noun
                    noun: terrorism
                    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Oh and I agree with you.

Every time a muslim-looking person does something crazy, the first word people use is "terrorism."

And that's wrong too.

Also

You're not allowed to leave.

We need you for juxtaposition.

Comment

• I think regardless of what some white supremacist groups think they've calculated, they've messed up their estimation of the power arranged against them. They'll be going down and I can't see many people feeling sorry for them. How long that process will take or how messy it will be is something that remains to be seen.
                      I think the white supremacists are a marginal group that don't count for much, and if Trump was a normal politician he would have had no problem tossing them under the bus and blaming them for all the violence. Given their body language at his second golf club press conference, this is what many of his advisors wanted. The real game here is whether the establishment media can use this to take down Trump.

I admit to having been guilty of believing the establishment media before. I thought there was no way that Trump would win the Republican nomination. And then when he did, I thought he was going to get fewer votes than Barry Goldwater and the Republican Party was going to be in the political wilderness for decades. Now the same people want you to believe he espouses "moral equivalency" and excuses right-wing violence.

Trump does politics in a revolutionary new way. He bypasses the establishment media completely and he appeals to the voters directly. He has 40 million followers on his twitter account. While his corporate advisory councils have deserted him, not one person on his religious advisory council has resigned. Most people in the U.S. still associate religion with morality. Trump's condemnation of all violence has moral resonance.

In the long run, the real losers may be the corporate media, especially the print media. They are losing money and it won't take much to push many of the players into bankruptcy. Many people are turning elsewhere for their news. Others are simply not believing much of what they read. Ironically, it was the left that has been saying the media lie for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        When a radicalized muslim goes out and commits a terrorist act they generally have put together one of those little video-shrine things where they give all their praises to allah, pledge their allegiance to whatever / whoever and cry death to the infidels and whatever else it is they do. Most terrorists do actually. There isn't much point in terrorizing people if they don't know why they're being terrorized. The whole point of "terrorism" is behavior modification. If you don't tell people who you are, what you're doing (what you did) and why-- all you get are random reactions and nobody knows what happened-- for all they know you were carrying home a pepperoni pizza and somehow it exploded. (facetious example of course, but I suspect you know what I'm getting at).
                        I don't think he was planning this for days...

In practically every other kind of terrorism there were fore-tellings / fore-shadowings of what was going to happen. In the case of the Unabomber, for instance, he was writing letters to the editor and of course his infamous manifesto. Even ISIS, for all their bizarre evil and butchery generally proclaim what the point of the barbarism they're about to commit is.
                        This guy have being long expressing his hate... it was not secret, and people who know him have come out to declare.

Has this guy done that? (I don't know, I'm honestly asking)
                        Probably no, otherwise we will know all about it by now.

Let us suppose, just for the sake of the argument, that you are a radical and for whatever reason you hate the XXX group. You despise them, you want them gone, it makes you freaky to even think about them. And so when you hear a group of them are in town you just have to get into your car and head over and see them-- maybe hoping one of them will start something so you can jump out and give 'em a piece of your mind-- or even pull out that bit of axe handle you keep under the seat for just such an occasion.
                        Yeah... back in my country I used to walk around with a gold chain in my neck and a knife in the pocket... I was targeting some kind of people that likes to grab gold and run... I am not going to pretend now that it was all self defence...

So for the sake of argument, you started with an unmoral ground.

What you describe here is similar... in the sense that might build up a frame where you can claim that what you do is legal... but you gotta admit it is not moral.

So you're out driving around, and you run into the police barricades (I'm assuming there were some, I'm not speaking from direct knowledge) or maybe a line of police keeping you from going further. So you change course and one thing leads to another thing and soon you find yourself heading down an alley-- not really realizing that you're heading into the thick of the crowd. And you're getting a little squicked out. On the one hand you just HATE these fucking XXX people...

Cool story, but nothing that even resembles what this nazi did...

Look at the video, he is coming from a place where there is not protesters, and he clearly see them from at least 1 block ahead, and... so on:

And on the other hand-- look at how many of them fuckers are THERE! Oh my fucking god. And the various thoughts are swirling around in your head and then all of a sudden-- *somebody* hits the back of your car. Maybe you see 'em do it, maybe you don't. But either way you react a bit and you gun it without thinking. Seems to me like a natural reaction.
                        In the scenario you describing.. maybe... in the scenario that is shown in the video... no way.

Now, as far as the OTHER people who were there-- the XXX one's. *THEY* are the ones who started wailing on the car. And you can CLEARLY SEE IN THE VIDEO that *THEY* struck FIRST
                        What video is that? I have not seeing that video yet.

even though his actions were ultimately more fatal. And after the crash, THEY CLEARLY WERE ATTACKING HIM-- there was no checking to see what the situation was-- whether it was somebody who had a heart attack and needed first aid. Or whether it was a guy taking his pregnant wife to the hospital who had turned down the wrong street by mistake. No concern at all about what the situation really was-- they *INSTANTLY AND IMMEDIATELY* started ATTACKING HIM without finding out WHAT his intent was.
                        Yeah... the savages...

I can tell you that *I* would have stuck it in reverse and hit the gas myself.

*AND* moreover, in other similar situations where people have been attacked while driving, THEY make similar choices.
                        Maybe all this clears out if you show me the video of the mob attacking the car? I have not seeing it. What I have seeing tells a whole different story.

You have a huge crowd of people who obviously believe that he must have done it maliciously (on purpose) and with intent. And yet not a single one of them picked up a zucchini and started beating his car with it.
                        I was hit by a car in one occasion, I was able to tell that it was not intentional... The man was old and he was really sorry about it. To the point I actually fell kinda sorry for the guy, for what he must have being going through at that time... Reading people is not that hard, in some cases?

Car have windows, if there was a pregnant woman in the back they would have seeing her... unless of course they are savages, then they don't see nothing but hate? When they look inside the car, after it runs over people... what do you think they see sitting in there?

The people who were in Charlottesville VA were *SPOILING* for a fight. They were there to kick some "nazi" ass and they didn't much care who that turned out to be.
                        I think they where there demonstrate against the actual demonstration... Sometimes those things get heated up, but it is rare... it used to be rare, for those things to end on violence... but there is plenty of videos of what I say, KKK demonstrations and people there opposing it.

In *OTHER* conflicts with ANTIFA, reports *AND VIDEO* show them beating people indiscriminately regardless of who they were or what their apparent affiliation was...

Sure, because antifa are for the most part, anarchist, so they don't take any of the sides, they just want to create chaos, and get the whole system to collapse... but then gain, I don't' see any antifa in the video...t the car did not hit any of them... why you mention them?

-- and remember *THIS ONE* is the only one that actually involved "neo nazis", "white supremacists" or the "alt right". The other events took place on university campuses where the conservative speaker had been INVITED BY THE UNIVERSITY TO ATTEND AND SPEAK.
                        The only one where a woman die, though... did you knew that 2 cops die that day too?

I am not standing up for white supremacists, neo-nazis or any other dipshit douchebags. But...

ANTIFA is about hate and suppression through violence. They are on record stating it up front. They are being bankrolled and funded by large corporations and wealthy private citizens and aided by city officials and politicians.
                        Would help to give some names?

I am asking because when I see "large corporations" I imagine GP Morgan, General Motors, Jhonson & Jhonson... giving money to antifa??? why? they can't afford Blackwater?

This *FACT* has been proven in at least the conflicts which occurred in Berkeley California where it has been revealed that the Mayor of the city ordered the police to stand down, do nothing, and let it happen.
                        Still missing Corporations and millionaires, on the example.

It doesn't matter WHY they hate or WHY they are violent. Hate and Violence do not belong in our political debate.
                        Sure... I am just pointing out that hate and violence are different.

If it turns out that the guy in the car *WAS* guilty-- then hang his ass in the public street. And I'd be honored to pull the lever myself.
                        Honestly I am more worried about the environment that nurtured those feelings on him... like the neo-nazi organization he belongs to.

As far as Muslims go. I haven't personally said anything that I can recall about them. And I do recognize that there are plenty of them who are not violent-- and frankly, who are genuinely nice people. But I also understand that some swath of them are at war with us and want to do us harm-- and *HAVE* done us harm, repeatedly. I personally don't know how to tell the good guys from the bad guys. That is a dilemma that *I PERSONALLY* do not know how to resolve. Or what to do about it. I don't know how to separate the ones who are good and harbor no ill will or bad intent from the ones that do. DO YOU? (I'm honestly asking, because I don't know)
                        Don't ask me... I am pretty much a moral relativist...

I like to think most people is good... or at least well meaned... even the ones that do bad things... they mean well but they do bad, but they think they are doing good...

Muslims extremists have a lot of reasons to explain why they do what they do... I am sure if the argument of "schizophrenia" sticks up... then they will claim that too... why no?

Their main goal as I understand it is to convert people to their idea, because they think it is such a great idea... Some of them will use violence to archive this... some of them actualy do hate, so that is hate motivat

If it was YYY people who were blowing us up and causing us problems-- I would say the same about them. For me it has nothing to do with the Muslim religion, or the Muslim people as a whole-- only the fact that the vast majority of the terrorist acts and various attacks that we have seen here in the US and around the world, and particularly in the middle eastern war zones (for probably obvious reasons) have been radicalized Muslims.
                        I think there is more to that... but in general terms, I agree.

To comment on that only makes a certain amount of sense. Even YOU have to agree to that. To wonder what to do to keep yourself and your family safe is also a logical thing to do. And it may seem like (and actually be) a shitty thing to do, but I think it is also a natural human reaction to try and separate yourself and the people you care about from the people who could potentially be there to cause you harm. No offense to the ones who really aren't, but you hope they sorta can understand your dilemma and cut you some slack.
                        In my case, I think I should worry more about neo-nazis than muslims... but not all the cases are the same.

Rounding them up and putting them into interment camps? It's been done before in this country. Again it was a pretty shitty thing to do. But *OTHER* leaders have actually gone out and ROUNDED PEOPLE UP and put them in CAMPS behind RAZOR WIRE FENCES. All Trump wanted to do was keep them from entering the country. It's *ALL* shitty. But how do you keep your people safe. What is YOUR suggestion? How would YOU do it? And how would YOU be able to GUARANTEE to keep YOUR people safe???
                        Unfortunately point of view... latter on you talk about the japanese and much more.. the problem there is, of course, that those japanese are part of what you call my people...

So before we start to talk about how to keep your people safe... lest talk a bit on how you separate your people from them people?

The Democrats are really good at hypocrisy. They have it down to an ART FORM.
                        I don't really know about that... maybe I come from a different political landscape?

In my country the 2 main parties are Liberales and Conseervadores...

The Conservadores, are closer to what you known as Republicans, in the sense that they want to keep up with traditions, they don't like change much, they stick to old values, their moral comes from the church... The far rigths of them are call "godos", but they are proud of it, the word comes from the Goths. Blue color, by the way.

The Liberales, are generally more open minded and progressive. Now of course progres is a very strange target... but that is what they generally go for...

In fact, just about everything the liberals and Democrats complain about TRUMP saying, thinking or doing-- *THEY* have already done themselves on multiple occasions. Like trying to build a wall between the US and Mexico. Hillary Clinton, by the way, voted YES for it.
                        But you know there is much more to the wall... the problem I think is the migratory policies... as predicted, Trump have being changing the policies and millions of people that came here legally are now illegal, or in the border of becoming illegal... An indication that the problem was not with illegal immigrants, but with immigrants from some countries...

Here a news report on the topic, then again there is much more behind this, we are talking millions of people here, anyway:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...t-want-the-job

Nor was Trump the first President to ban foreigners from entering the US because he feared that they might cause trouble, wreak havoc, or commit criminal or terrorists acts.... President Jimmy Carter (that's *D* for *DEMOCRAT* President Jimmy Carter) initiated a ban on Iranians entering the country in 1980. President Bill Clinton (that *D* for *DEMOCRAT*) President Bill Clinton signed an order preventing certain groups of people from Kosovo from entering the US. Interestingly, Trumps list of Muslim countries to ban came from the Obama administration-- that would be *D* for *DEMOCRAT* President Barack Obama.
                        Then we should watch out, because I have being told in this forums that the democrats are pedophiles... so if Trump is up to copy all the bad stuff democrats do... but hey... either way, the democrats did it firsts, so it must be all right for republicans to do it too...

Comment

Simpleton is here discussing this in the manner he needs to re-orient his brain so that the cognitive dissonance is gone.
                          For him it's simple, meh for him everything is simple.

in any case every word by other commenters gets re-written into the 'must be a nazi script' that is running an endless loop in his head.

One thing that Ive begun noticing is the these people from the Proper Representation Revolution all seem to talk like kindergarten teachers.
                          ie.

"I think that if you review the footage again thoughtfully, that it will become obvious how Trump was revving the car that ran over the ....etc"

over and over this type gibber runs and it doesnt stop. Matters not if the issue is Trump, AntiFa, the muslim extremism, right-of-centre thinking, the wrong statue of some dead fucker frozen on a dead horse, or the the the the Russians did it .... these people just run the script they were taught in kindergarten and declare themselves morally correct.
                          Then go of Tut-tutting to the other blog they bullshit on.

Yesterday on the radio I had to listen to this exact same bullshit and methodology by some infantile 20-something pressing that to be less racist, Australian media and corporate bodies simply must have better minority representation.
                          She wobbled back and forth between race, gender, sex and tried to make it sound like a moral imperative.
                          She had the grace at least to stop bullshitting while the radio show host was talking or taking listener calls.
                          The thing is that every time she got to talk again...she simply started at the beginning like she was lecturing kindergarten kids.

Until she gets what she wants, all she can see around her are sexist, racist bigots.

There is no point to talking or rationalizing with these people... their brains are stuck.

Simpleton, to be taken credibly and conversed with rationally, you will need to stop the internal script that is compelling you to take extremely complex and interrelated things and water them down into infantile polarisations.
                          Or put more simply just grow up.
                          Think for yourself.

right now you just look like a dick-head trying tear down a statue you don't like

My Grandmother would have shrieked from the kitchen window, "Oy, stop that sword fighting and put my tomato-stakes back where they came form before somebody takes a bloody eye out."
                          this post was so spot on.
                          this is EXACTLY what simpleton does.
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

...and as you said earlier (or was it Void?) ... SimpleTon is here ... the question, and I wont even try to put a finer point on it, is why?

I already know the answer (most blokes do) ... I'm here just waiting for the how and the when
                            Can you elaborate... how and when.. what?

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                              I don't think he was planning this for days...

This guy have being long expressing his hate... it was not secret, and people who know him have come out to declare.

Probably no, otherwise we will know all about it by now.

Yeah... back in my country I used to walk around with a gold chain in my neck and a knife in the pocket... I was targeting some kind of people that likes to grab gold and run... I am not going to pretend now that it was all self defence...

So for the sake of argument, you started with an unmoral ground.

What you describe here is similar... in the sense that might build up a frame where you can claim that what you do is legal... but you gotta admit it is not moral.

Cool story, but nothing that even resembles what this nazi did...

Look at the video, he is coming from a place where there is not protesters, and he clearly see them from at least 1 block ahead, and... so on:

In the scenario you describing.. maybe... in the scenario that is shown in the video... no way.

What video is that? I have not seeing that video yet.

Yeah... the savages...

Maybe all this clears out if you show me the video of the mob attacking the car? I have not seeing it. What I have seeing tells a whole different story.

I was hit by a car in one occasion, I was able to tell that it was not intentional... The man was old and he was really sorry about it. To the point I actually fell kinda sorry for the guy, for what he must have being going through at that time... Reading people is not that hard, in some cases?

Car have windows, if there was a pregnant woman in the back they would have seeing her... unless of course they are savages, then they don't see nothing but hate? When they look inside the car, after it runs over people... what do you think they see sitting in there?

I think they where there demonstrate against the actual demonstration... Sometimes those things get heated up, but it is rare... it used to be rare, for those things to end on violence... but there is plenty of videos of what I say, KKK demonstrations and people there opposing it.

Sure, because antifa are for the most part, anarchist, so they don't take any of the sides, they just want to create chaos, and get the whole system to collapse... but then gain, I don't' see any antifa in the video...t the car did not hit any of them... why you mention them?

The only one where a woman die, though... did you knew that 2 cops die that day too?

Would help to give some names?

I am asking because when I see "large corporations" I imagine GP Morgan, General Motors, Jhonson & Jhonson... giving money to antifa??? why? they can't afford Blackwater?

Still missing Corporations and millionaires, on the example.

Sure... I am just pointing out that hate and violence are different.

Honestly I am more worried about the environment that nurtured those feelings on him... like the neo-nazi organization he belongs to.

Don't ask me... I am pretty much a moral relativist...

I like to think most people is good... or at least well meaned... even the ones that do bad things... they mean well but they do bad, but they think they are doing good...

Muslims extremists have a lot of reasons to explain why they do what they do... I am sure if the argument of "schizophrenia" sticks up... then they will claim that too... why no?

Their main goal as I understand it is to convert people to their idea, because they think it is such a great idea... Some of them will use violence to archive this... some of them actualy do hate, so that is hate motivat

I think there is more to that... but in general terms, I agree.

In my case, I think I should worry more about neo-nazis than muslims... but not all the cases are the same.

Unfortunately point of view... latter on you talk about the japanese and much more.. the problem there is, of course, that those japanese are part of what you call my people...

So before we start to talk about how to keep your people safe... lest talk a bit on how you separate your people from them people?

I don't really know about that... maybe I come from a different political landscape?

In my country the 2 main parties are Liberales and Conseervadores...

The Conservadores, are closer to what you known as Republicans, in the sense that they want to keep up with traditions, they don't like change much, they stick to old values, their moral comes from the church... The far rigths of them are call "godos", but they are proud of it, the word comes from the Goths. Blue color, by the way.

The Liberales, are generally more open minded and progressive. Now of course progres is a very strange target... but that is what they generally go for...

But you know there is much more to the wall... the problem I think is the migratory policies... as predicted, Trump have being changing the policies and millions of people that came here legally are now illegal, or in the border of becoming illegal... An indication that the problem was not with illegal immigrants, but with immigrants from some countries...

Here a news report on the topic, then again there is much more behind this, we are talking millions of people here, anyway:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...t-want-the-job

Then we should watch out, because I have being told in this forums that the democrats are pedophiles... so if Trump is up to copy all the bad stuff democrats do... but hey... either way, the democrats did it firsts, so it must be all right for republicans to do it too...

All of the above-- meh-- the thing is, and you just proved it yourself. When you break things down bit by bit and analyze it a little at a time, and you aren't hell-bent for some particular outcome and no other result will do-- there *ARE* often other possibilities and other explanations. Whether they are true in this case is, at this point I think, largely irrelevant. It will work its way through the courts and maybe the real truth will come out-- whatever it is-- and maybe not. It doesn't matter really if he's guilty or innocent, he can be railroaded either way, and the people on the various sides will make of it all what they want anyway, and they'll use it as political fodder and moral justification to rationalize whatever actions they want to take. That's how it all always starts. The rest is just a matter of how well whatever you have can be defended, isn't it? When the rule of law breaks down and people stop believing in the system-- it all falls apart and the only thing you have is what you can personally protect.

Comment

• its simply not worth discussing with him.
                                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                                where were you before you put yourself last?
                                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X