Charlottesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Communists suck, brothers. If they want a war, let's make it fucking official! Let's put a target on their fucking backs! Let's open fucking fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My fuck I've been prepping for this for 30 years......
    Eh ... jawohl, so you zink you are safe in your small preppie schelter, ja?
    Let me tell you, I and all my men and almost two zirds of the whole generalstab are rolling the floor and laughing, ja?,
    because a proper defense is a Siegried line, not zis Amerikan illusion, zis ... wait for it ... zis Siegfried-and-Roy line ...! ... you Fräulein ...!
    (And zey say we Germans haff no sense of humour...!)
    Drank, say you, eh? Let me tell you, you're not the only one who is ... "loaded"! Hahahahahahahaha!
    Jast you wate ... Since you don't know German you won't know what hit you ...
    But I haf all my Schweinwerfer and Vergeltungsaffen at you geaimed (Hah!)! (!)
    (And still zey say we Germans haff no sense of humour...!)

(And in case any mods are reading this, I just want to state for the record that as you can see, this bellicose tone is a running gag of long standing between oldblueeyes and me, and is in no way an incitement to violence; which we would never do, since it's against the forum rules.
    Just harmless fun, is all.)

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 08-22-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
      Yep. Thats about the size of it.

http://www.oftwominds.com/blog.html
      My kind of commie. Who is this guy?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fne_Y3XPZLI

M

Comment

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
        (And in case any mods are reading this, I just want to state for the record that as you can see, this bellicose tone is a running gag of long standing between oldblueeyes and me, and is in no way an incitement to violence; which we would never do, since it's against the forum rules
        Just harmless fun, is all.)
        M
        Actually, I had no idea there was a long standing gag, or anything at all for that matter, between us. News to me! Guess I never cared that much.

You will take note, however, that American forces in Norway are "prepping" as we speak.

Hundreds of U.S. Marines land in Norway, irking Russia

Some 300 U.S. Marines landed in Norway on Monday for a six-month deployment, the first time since World War Two that foreign troops have been allowed to be stationed there, in a deployment which has irked Norway's Arctic neighbor Russia.

Guess Norway is just another American vassal state, as is Canada! >;-) Difference is, I as a Canadian, believe in the American Constitution. If you don't believe in personal liberty, that's your own personal issue to deal with.

What, do you waste away your days on generous Nordic welfare, or what? Why does personal liberty and freedom irk you so?
        Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-22-2017, 01:44 AM.
        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Rational people condemn the initiation of violence. That means condemning it when it's some asshole driving a car into a crowd. It means condemning it when it's a white nationalist swinging a stick at someone's head. It means condemning it when it's antifa swing bicycle locks at people's heads.
          - Oh you're so right, I didn't take "condemning the initiation of violence" into consideration, Mifune. Plowing into that crowd seems so trivial now since bats & bikes were flying around. Come to think of it, that guy shoulda been given a mere slap on the wrist .. right after he goes, "they started it!"

- When a fight breaks out, and someone pulls out a semi-automatic & starts shooting people down .. I won't give a shit who initiated it.

- You strike me as a rational, intelligent man, Mifune, with an impeccable taste in music I must add. So it should be easy for you to see this whole "they started it" narrative as pathetic to say the least. And if you can't see that due to being emotionally invested in matters, then stick to music :-)

- Btw, the sole purpose of the media is to lie its ass off .. not to preserve public interest.

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
          If it turns out that it was a false-flag operation, even more so. I don't know the truth. I am seeking the truth. I don't know who has the truth or even if there is a single one truth discernable in the evidence we (meaning you and I) have to examine.

Whatever it is, I am sick and tired of extremists on all fucking sides. I want my country back.
          - So what'd you find out, mr_e? False flag or the real deal?

- Gotta admit, 9/11 opened a whole new world as to what f'ked up shit states are able to pull, and the clearly evident financial reasons behind that. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to be aware of that.

- It's been real easy to identify the shitload of false flags we've gotten so far. If it happens in public where everybody's got a cell phone & there's no actual footage .. it's a hoax.

- I assumed Charlottesville was real since there was footage & it seemed real, but I'm interested in what you think because if anything .. so-called Neo Nazis are indeed a threat to the financial interest of lobbyists, the media, etc, and vilifying them fits the agenda like a glove. Not to the extent of civil riots though, but just enough to shut 'em up.

- In any case, both extremes are here to stay because the existence of one extreme demands the existence of the other & no one seems to be stepping down any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            Actually, I had no idea there was a long standing gag, or anything at all for that matter, between us. News to me! Guess I never cared that much.
            It is now, and so we are prepared the next time you advocate violence in the forum

You will take note, however, that American forces in Norway are "prepping" as we speak.
            Long prep time ... the news item is dated January ...
            But yes, I know that they are here, there was a lot of media coverage.

Guess Norway is just another American vassal state, as is Canada! >;-)
            Yes, the US (defense) and the EU (economy). Apart from that, we're fiercely independent

Difference is, I as a Canadian, believe in the American Constitution. If you don't believe in personal liberty, that's your own personal issue to deal with.
            Polite of you to at least make it a hypothetical.

What, do you waste away your days on generous Nordic welfare, or what?
            If I did, so what?

Why does personal liberty and freedom irk you so?
            Does it?
            Know me well, do you?

M
            Last edited by Manalysis; 08-22-2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dee View Post
              - When a fight breaks out, and someone pulls out a semi-automatic & starts shooting people down .. I won't give a shit who initiated it.
              I agree.

- Gotta admit, 9/11 opened a whole new world as to what f'ked up shit states are able to pull, and the clearly evident financial reasons behind that. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to be aware of that.
              I think everybody can lie and and manipulate, it does not have to be a big government...

- I assumed Charlottesville was real since there was footage & it seemed real, but I'm interested in what you think because if anything ..
              There is basically my position, that says that the guy run them down on purpose.

Then there is another position that says that I don't know what was in the mind of the guy... and he run them down because he was afraid, or confuse or anything else except the only motive I offer.

Comment

• Updates:

Article on Vanguard America shows the exact same pictures with same/like narrative that I have being presented by some members of this forum:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/...demonstration/

Vanguard America is the neo-nazi group to which the driver of the car attack is a member off.

So here are some question for the people that says that mainstream media is manipulating me...

What media are you reading?

Is it manipulating you?
                Last edited by simpleman; 08-22-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                  Updates:

Article on Vanguard America shows the exact same pictures with same/like narrative that I have being presented by some members of this forum:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/...demonstration/

Vanguard America is the neo-nazi group to which the driver of the car attack is a member off.

So here are some question for the people that says that mainstream media is manipulating me...

What media are you reading?

Is it manipulating you?
                  The problem is we are all assigning motive without all the facts. I've viewed all the random videos and am of the position to let this get worked out in our courts. There is certainly compelling arguments on both sides. I'm neither going to say he had malicious intent or did it on purpose until the process works itself out. Vanguard America has said he is not part of their group and the shields were given out. I view that as credible as all the other MSM on this...zilch, nada, everyone is trying to push their agenda.

What I am about is due process under the law.

Your notion of equating the members of this forum with Neo Nazis is absolute Bull Shit. It betrays your bias and is a Political trick in pigeonholing people who are having disagreements. You Know, I know and so does everyone else on this forum that there is enough video out there and opinions from many sources which are being looked at, which makes this notion of yours untenable.

Frankly, you dissapoint!
                  ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                  virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                  AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

• Let me add this for consideration, Enlightenment vs Romanticism. It certainly gets to the heart of those who would justify violence for their cause. It also works to explain the differences in ideology and worldview.

ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                    AVFM Mission Statement
                    sigpic

Comment

• I don't know if you have read all that have being said here... so I am giving a bit of of a frame to where I am coming from...

Some people is suggesting that I am being manipulated by the mainstream media. I am sending them the same question back.

Of course, when they ask me the question... it is a very reasonable and sensitive question to ask... no a single time there is a notion that they are calling me communist... Though I have directly being call an antifa...

When I ask them the exact same question, back... well as you say... now I am calling members of the forum... neo-naizs...

So why they can question my sanity but I can't question theirs?

If you show me an article by a communist media outlet, with the same pictures and the same arguments that I am making... you will be sure that I will be questioning the shit out of my life, who I am and, what I stand for... Specially because I have a very negative idea about communism.

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                      There is certainly compelling arguments on both sides.
                      No, there is not... Let's go back to the OP... the neo-nazis have a big body of anti semitic arguments, what they do is motivated by this arguments. There is all the videos and what you have seeing about this single incident, and then there is is a huge body of incidents that you are not aware of, they all acted out on this same ideology...

To understand why he run people down with a car, we should not be looking into the events that happened that day, but into the books the man have being reading months or years before the incident.

I'm neither going to say he had malicious intent or did it on purpose until the process works itself out.
                      I am going to be malicious and say that he did it on purpose... if saying that is being malicious...

Vanguard America has said he is not part of their group and the shields were given out. I view that as credible as all the other MSM on this...zilch, nada, everyone is trying to push their agenda.
                      He is wearing the same uniform too... Just look at that picture and tell me that you think it is credible that he is not part of the group of men around him...

So... how many shields they brought that day to give around? Vanguard America must be doing really well on the finances, if this is the souvenirs they give around...

I can joke all day long about this claim here... I don't even grasp to understand how you think this is a "credible" claim...

On the pictures, the shields don't even look new, some even look older than others, the colors fading and stuff...

What I am about is due process under the law.
                      So you agree with me that the leader of this Vanguard America should face some charges too?

Here I come from an argument presented to me that Fields is mentally impaired, he suffer some conditions that make him a kid not as bright as the normal kids... if that is the case, then someone must have taken advantage of the retard and used him as a shield co carry out his own actions... I think that legally the leader of Vanguard America should face some charges too...

As you know about due process... you think I have a credible argument here?

Your notion of equating the members of this forum with Neo Nazis is absolute Bull Shit.
                      Your notion that I am equating members of this forum with neo-naiz is BS.

Though I understand how uncomfortable it must be for you to find out that your same picture with your same argument is published in a neo-naiz news outle... But it is not my fault that both of you coincided in such a way... you can't blame this on me... they posted the picture, you posted the same... all I did was to point out such unusual coincidence.

Where you got the picture from, anyway?

I betrays your bias and is a Political trick in pigeonholing people who are having disagreements. You Know, I know and so does everyone else on this forum that there is enough video out there and opinions from many unbiased sources which are being looked at, which makes this notion of yours untenable.
                      Yeah, yeah.. my evil agenda... I must be a jew and a mason too...

Frankly, you dissapoint!
                      I literary ask the exact same question back.

I was questioned, and I now question back the same...

How is now disappointing, when I ask?

It is like... you talk about my "bias and political trick..." and I ask you if you are sure you are not being guilty of the same... Then we find out that when you question me, it is all right, but if I question back... then I am accusing you of the worse things in humankind... don't you think it is funny how that works?

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                        ... but if I question back... then I am accusing you of the worse things in humankind... don't you think it is funny how that works?
                        Because simpleton, you don't have questions ... you have accusations masquerading as questions.

ur continually raising questions about people's character and when they fail to respond as you desire, you damn them.

...its a little too transparent.

Its pretty clear to me at least that yr firmly in the AntiFa half-think camp ... measured and reasonable is what you seem to believe your'e being

...again, its pretty transparent.

If the ruse wasn't the game, you'd be using different words.

...but you aint
                        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Because simpleton, you don't have questions ... you have accusations masquerading as questions.

ur continually raising questions about people's character and when they fail to respond as you desire, you damn them.

...its a little too transparent.

Its pretty clear to me at least that yr firmly in the AntiFa half-think camp ... measured and reasonable is what you seem to believe your'e being

...again, its pretty transparent.

If the ruse wasn't the game, you'd be using different words.

...but you aint
                          I put out a question... And I directed it to the people that questioned me firsts...

You claim my question is an accusation... then I am going to claim the same back... when you question this to me, you actually accused me. With the only difference that I am providing a link to show it... you have not provided a link or any evidence to support your reason to question me... you question me out of a "what if..."

You must understand my surprise while researching the group behind the attack... to find such link, pictures and narrative...

I have being reading their website...

There is more than this link as a coincidence point... I have being reading some articles in Vanguard America.

The only difference so far is that, they, of course, drag the jews all over the place... so for instance, in this forum it is talk about mainstream media, in their article they talk about the jews that own the mainstream media, then go ahead with the rest...

In this forums we talk about how the liberals teach anal sex to kids... in their article it is the jews the ones that teach anal sex to kids...

Here we talk about how google and facebook censor free speech... they talk about the same, but in the intro they explain that mark Zuckerberg is a jew.

When in this forums we talk about globalists... their article again say jews...

It is a very surreal thing to see, actually...

But somehow I get their reasoning for this... instead of having a big myriad of abstract enemies, they put the jew on all and then they only have 1 consistent enemy... make it feel all more real, and it simplifies a lot...

Would be perfect, if it was not for the consequences that this put on the jews, of course...

Also apparently they have some disagreement with the KKK now... because I just learn that the KKK was actually created by the jews... though someone in this forums say it was the democrats... but whatever it is, looks like neo-nazis and KKK are no the best friends right now...

Comment

• Lie with dogs and wake with fleas, says my grandmother
                            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Lie with dogs and wake with fleas, says my grandmother
                              My Grandfather used to say:

There are 2 words that will open a lot of doors in your life... "pull" and "push".

Comment

• your'e seriously deranged mate.

...found some more nazis did you?
                                Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-22-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X