Charlottesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    Then again we prosecute the Taliban for association... as well as the alkaeda, as well as Charles Mason, as well as the mafia... it is not a new idea...

Second time you call me a troll.. first time I didn't wanted to correct it, because it would take me a lot of work and efford to demostrate to you of the contrary...

Right now I don't have the time to invest on this. However, if you are really interested on this i can produce the evidence that shows you that I am not a troll.
    You are a person I respect, a valued contributor and member of this forum, whom has contributed considerably more posts and information shares to this forum than I have. Regardless of my disagreement with your position and debate tactics on this thread that remains, just as I remain grateful for the humour in your article reviews, and the information you have taught me in other threads about US and other cultures, differences in state and federal levels in the US, the role and reason for the National Guard, 'sexism' in grandmaster chess playing, and many other topics you have posted about.

I will seriously read and thoroughly consider any views, points, arguments or evidence you share regardless of how controversial or complex.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      Interestingly, this is the first time in my life that I've ever heard of "Vanguard America". It's quite obvious that you know FAR MORE about Nazis and White Supremacists than I do.

I wonder why...??

(See how that goes?)
      First time I hear about the group too...

About your questions... I assume here you are accusing me of being a jew?

And I must... confess?

Here a post of me honoring the memory of David Rockefeller

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...id-Rockefeller

The prayer in that link, by the way, is a translation of the Mourner's Kaddish.

In this post I even confess I am a zionist too:

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...hlight=zionist

For sure somewhere in the forum I also talk about my masonic affiliation... LOL.

Comment

I don't understand you, Simpleman. Is it a language-barrier difference?

I pointed out that in the current climate the prosecuting attorney could THROW THE FUCKING BOOK at the dude and GET AWAY WITH IT. There are so many people whipped up into a frenzy and riding hell-bent for leather, they could have him tried, convicted and strung-up from the nearest tree in a week's time and nobody would lose a wink of sleep over it.

And you're saying that the prosecuting attorney (district attorney) *DIDN'T* because he might be CORRUPT???

Of all the things you've said and points you've tried to make in this thread, THAT one is truly baffling to me. I must say.
        OK... assuming that he wants to "THROW THE FUCKING BOOK" at him... but there could be more reasons for this... but then agian... as I express before, no a debate I want to engage at this moment... the weather is not good for debates at this moment.

Comment

I'm not defending neo-nazis or anybody who uses violence to achieve their political purpose. I have already denounced hate and violence many times in both this thread and in the general forums many, many, many times. I agree that neo-nazis are bad and they deserve the same punishment as ANTIFA-- for the ones that have been violent and use violence to suppress other people's constitutionally-protected speech, expression or any other right-- they deserved to get brought up on charged and put to trial. I say this about *ANYBODY* of ANY persuasion that meets the above criteria. I am completely unconcerned about *WHAT* their beliefs are or how strongly they believe it. Violence has no place in our political discourse.
          Yeah, we pretty much agree on this... It is not in the news but I really expect that they arrested the guy with the homemade flame torch... no a justification for "escalating violence" though...

Comment

• Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
            You are a person I respect, a valued contributor and member of this forum, whom has contributed considerably more posts and information shares to this forum than I have. Regardless of my disagreement with your position and debate tactics on this thread that remains, just as I remain grateful for the humour in your article reviews, and the information you have taught me in other threads about US and other cultures, differences in state and federal levels in the US, the role and reason for the National Guard, 'sexism' in grandmaster chess playing, and many other topics you have posted about.

I will seriously read and thoroughly consider any views, points, arguments or evidence you share regardless of how controversial or complex.

I second this opinion. In earnest, I do. I don't have to always agree with someone to respect them, or understand that they contribute value.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

First time I hear about the group too...

About your questions... I assume here you are accusing me of being a jew?

And I must... confess?

Here a post of me honoring the memory of David Rockefeller

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...id-Rockefeller

The prayer in that link, by the way, is a translation of the Mourner's Kaddish.

In this post I even confess I am a zionist too:

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...hlight=zionist

For sure somewhere in the forum I also talk about my masonic affiliation... LOL.

I wasn't actually accusing you of anything-- just pointing out how the hate gets started. By insinuation.

Comment

OK... assuming that he wants to "THROW THE FUCKING BOOK" at him... but there could be more reasons for this... but then agian... as I express before, no a debate I want to engage at this moment... the weather is not good for debates at this moment.
                The Governor of Virginia is Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat.

The Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is Justin Fairfax, a Democrat.

The Virginia Secretary of Public Safety is Brian Moran, a Democrat.

The Commonwealth Attorney of Virginia is Mark Herring, a Democrat.

The Mayor of Charlottesville, Virginia is Michael Signer, a Democrat.

I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a bit of a theme here... These are people who, by your statements, *SHOULD* be calling for this man's head on a plate-- and yet are acting with restraint-- at least most of them. The Governor has been a little "out there" with some of his claims and statements-- trying to score political points, I feel sure. Though, IMO, going about it in all the wrong ways.

These are not the people I would really be thinking of when I pointed to someone and claimed they were "CORRUPT" for **NOT** throwing the book at someone they would love to see incacerated (or worse)-- and IN A CLIMATE OF PUBLIC ANGER which would justify their every attempt at doing so.

Your claim just doesn't make sense in any fundamental way. I don't understand why you would even suggest it???

Comment

OK I really have not much time to present my defence about the trolling accusation... so anyway... this is how things look from my perspective, on this exact forum debate, please follow tis posts numbers:

#16 is the first contribution of MatrixTransform on this debate, I ignored it, so you will not find an answer from me on this he say on this post #16
                  #71 (that is page 8 for me), his second contribution, Also I did not reply to this.
                  #76 Again I did not reply to this.

#80 First THeNarrator contribution, I don't know what it says because I blocked him long time ago... but I can imagine what it says... or maybe I am paranoid? I am not goign to point you more of his contributions, because I don't really know what he says on them...

#93 and 94 more Matrix contributions, but in this case not directed to me. Needless to say, I did not answer any of this.

#134 (this is page 14 for me) Matrix address me again... and again no answer from me... I want you to know that I ignore him all over the forums and this is a pattern on him to post this kind of things and of me to ignore it. Though I have not consider him worthy of being blocked, few times he write something that I think is interesting, and for those few times I have not block him... but as you see I prefer to ignore him and move on.

#137 I have not idea what he is trying to say here.
                  #138 he address me again... and I would have ignore him here, as I have done so many times before, but this post was different...

You see? because some previous experiences on my life I had some very unfortunate incidents with a mafia organization, they usually talk in a way where they threaten you but keeping it vague... so they can deny, if it comes down to that... Unfortunately this causes that sometimes people say things without the double meaning and you have to wonder if they are saying one thing or the other... So I did ask him about this post, in order to clear out what he was trying to say. And you can see, by how long it took me to ask, that I even was not sure if I should even... this is post #148 also you will notice that in my posts around this I have softened my rhetoric, out of precaution because this possible situation.

His answer in post #154 did not sit well with me... he did not cleared it out but came with some of the same... Why? I don't know.

#157 (we are in page 16, by the way) I try to ask more directly about this.

#158 Is his answer... there for open interpretation... I feel better with that answer anyway...

#159 another one of his common messages to me, nothing that interest me there.. so then again no answers... considering that It cleared out for me, and I am satisfy with the answer, I am back to my usual ignoring...

#161 another of his contributions... no answer there from me, though later on I mention this video.

I think by now we have that other topic about the "I hire a nazi..." so there is going to be some overlap here and there, but I can't do that now.. I am already way too deep into this one, so I keep on. But there he made another mafia like threat to me, I guess to poke me, this time, as I was just ignoring him he might figure out how to get a reaction out of me... There too is the first time you call me a troll... because accordingly to you I troll him when I answer something he say and, there is when he started to attack me... that is your recollection of the events, at least.

Post #179 He again talks about me, no answer from me.

#189 Somewhere there I reference the video I mention before, this is his answer to me.

then we go on debate, because I think by now he poked me on the other forum debate and I decide to give him some attention... If this is how it is going to be....

But you can see that I ignored him for pages... I can show you other forum debates where I ignore him like I did here too...

I don't think your perception that he was nice and cool and started to attack me after I trolled him is a correct recollection of the events... I have a very different recollection, anyway.

I don't think I trolled him... and I don't think my "trolling" triggered his way to address me.

Comment

• Shh, Simpleton is hunting wabbit

This, people, is the sum total of what is in the minds of the leaders of the future.

Its come down trite explanations and re-listing all the articles of evidence. Which of are apparently um, self-evident.
                    Kafka much?

Simpleton hunted nazis ... and found some therefore they MUST be nazis.

searched for racist icons and found them... racists ARE everywhere

I came to a forum and put forward half-think whilst explaining that "duh, Im only hunting racists and nazis" ... and somebody directed posts at him and they said things directly to him, and some of things make him feel, stupid, angry, sad, self-righteous, detrmined.

He already KNEW all the time that they were nasty raciss bigots... all he needed was the proof.

Simpleton, yr way of thinking is a downward spiral.

Im sorry to say, but youre doing this to yourself ...
                    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

OK I really have not much time to present my defence about the trolling accusation....
                      Seriously mate...dont start with more bullshit.

ffs. now we have to listen to reams of gibber about why-i-not-troll-you-bastards-make-me-do-it.

Your'e fucking thin-skinned little troll arent you

What is this place? A kindergarten sand-pit ?

Honestly who gives a flying fuck who called who a troll in a internet forum?
                      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I just cannot fathom how a world that can produce *THIS* can produce such incredible hate and carnage.
                        It is very often not the same people.

M

Comment

I don't think I trolled him... and I don't think my "trolling" triggered his way to address me.
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                          Honestly who gives a flying fuck who called who a troll in a internet forum?
                          Well since I did the calling, I care. This has been a very controversial thread, in a real hot button and very raw issue. Paul Elam has even been pressed into addressing it on the main site and his channel.

It's a real mess of an issue, that has massive implications, and will keep spreading damage for longer. In terms of MHRM the Google Memo / James Damore issue was probably more important, it highlighted the extent of the high level systemic discrimination not only against male positive points of view but against facts and reason. That was an enormous story with big implications, one that MT you have posted useful material about. It's been pressed off the radar, with this Charlottesville killing.

It can't be ignored how tragic that death is, and how important real justice is.

I don't know of the wisdom of opening this thread, the forum was silent on this issue for some days and may have remained silent a little longer if Simpleman hadn't opened it up. But it wouldn't have been much longer. There is just too much happening on it.

I do withdraw calling Simpleman a troll, and I will apologize for it being insulting and being 'trolly' myself. I've been on the internets a fair long time. Long enough to know that amazing understanding and learning can come from discussions that would simply be impossible in every day life.

I still don't hold with Simpleman's position on this particular topic, I think his style does wind people up and that is considered, he's too smart for it not to be. That aspect is like trolling tactics, but I don't he's a troll. I think he has serious topics and points he wants to raise and doesn't mind being controversial, I think perhaps he defeats his own points sometimes, but I am guilty of that as well, and as long as bad information is pushed back by better information than it's for the better of all.

I don't like the thesis of this thread, I don't think the forum set out to protect White whatevers, even for misguided reasons. The people on this forum have ample reasons to distrust media messages and to react with distrust towards accusations. MHRM has for years been one long battle against accusation after accusation, we can't even have a documentary made by an independent and originally feminist documentarian without the MHRM being accused and attacked.

I think the suspiciousness with which MHRM minded people regard accusations, and the insistence on fair process of law and justice is a great strength and is visible on this forum.

I think Simpleman has on this occasion not read the attitude well, I think he has personal and closer reasons for his concerns over anti-Semitism. I support freedom of religious beliefs, along with the other human freedoms and rights. I have only had positive interactions with Jewish people I've met in my life, I abhor the tactics and accusations of anti-Semites. That doesn't mean I support Zionism, though I accept Israel's right to exist, I do have issues with Judaism the one MHRM issue being bris ritual circumcision, as it's violation of male bodily integrity that I feel they should only be a voluntary religious statement, but I also feel the deep cut done by western medical practice is far more damaging. That is a full medical procedure done as a treatment for phimosis, when no medical condition exists that is done for profit. I also don't agree with some of Israel's positions towards Palestinians and illegal settlements on Palestinian lands. But I am not active on those issues and I don't follow them, the most active people I know near me on these issues and British Jewish people and I am quite happy to leave them to it.

I think Simpleman's tactic of pushing forward the crime against Ms Heyer and pressing towards neo-Nazi anti-Semites, is misguided but from a genuine place. I can understand his feelings if he believes that a forum that is free speech and human rights oriented feels like it's cold towards the issue of anti-Semitism. But I think it comes from genuinely not connecting it to recent events, which many have described as stark political clash. I would hope he could be reassured that we are not supporters of any discrimination or persecution on religious grounds and are cognizant of the dangers and attacks faced by Jewish people, that danger increases for them in times of raised tensions and social breakdown.

I would hope Simpleman can understand that many are of the view that American neo-nazis are a tiny fringe if vile fringe, that are more likely to be the cause of more repressive tactics and actions by the state than they are a direct danger to Jewish people. I hope he's witnessed as everyone else has the tactics being deployed against them over access to internet, and that the people doing it, are not doing it for any concern towards the safety of Jewish people, but an exercise of power and control that they intend to extend over any they can accuse.

Many on the far left hold extreme views towards Christians and Jews, and this is a case more about defending the centre and tolerant ground from pressure from all extreme sides. Principles of justice and rule of law must be upheld.

What can any of us say, other than it's only a real test of principles when it's rotten, really hard and you find it compromises and hurts many of your personal beliefs to uphold principles that you feel are mankind's best chance to live together peacefully.
                          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                          Originally posted by menrppl2
                          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Well since I did the calling, I care. This has been a very controversial thread, in a real hot button and very raw issue. Paul Elam has even been pressed into addressing it on the main site and his channel.
                            This issue, or this thread in particular?
                            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

• Karen Straughan - Interview: Christopher Cantwell

(A Self-Proclaimed Racist who was at Charlottesville - He starts talking about Charlottesville in specific around 22 minutes in)

UPDATE: You gotta watch the ending just for the extra video Karen tacks on at the end.

The low-bar on Karen's channel for this video says this:

Published on Aug 20, 2017
                              I am uploading this interview in full.

Please do not assume I agree with everything Christopher says.

I will ignore any comments that insist I should have asked him "tougher" questions. That's not my style (not even at the local slutwalk), and given the current media coverage of Christopher and Charlottesville, I felt he deserves to have his uninterrupted and unedited say somewhere.

Unsub if you must. Ignoring the problem will not fix anything. We need to understand where people like Chris are coming from if we are to head off an inevitable culture-wide clash between race-baiters on the ctrl-left and the alt-right. We need to understand that not everything they say is full of shit, and that they're just people, doing what people do.
                              Last edited by mr_e; 08-23-2017, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                                This issue, or this thread in particular?
                                18 truths about #Charlottesville
                                https://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice...arlottesville/

Comment

Working...
                                X