Charlottesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    My plan is that anti-freedom should not be protected as freedom...
    Hans mate sorry, but yr still missing the point.
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-23-2017, 11:31 PM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I think every sensible and well educated citizen is willing to, as you say, put his life on the line... the problem is that... from some time forth, we are not fighting for our rights but for... who knows what? And there is a big difference between fighting for your own rights and being the pawn on someone else game...

No. You know who doesn't have to put their life on the line? *WOMEN*. They demand rights and privileges-- extra rights and extra privileges-- in our society and they work to blame us and shame us for all manner of things. And yet *WE MEN* are the only ones who are *REQUIRED BY LAW* to go to war and protect the country and lay down our lives to protect our freedoms and rights.

Interesting that last banner they're holding when you really stop and think about it.

So, how did MEN get their rights? We did this:

And how did women get their rights? They did this:

When women say that they "FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS"-- what do they think they really mean???
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        It is very disturbing watching this whole thing play out arse backwards ... I wouldn't mind hearing your explanation of the 'how' in how the fuck is this happening
        Sorry, there I can't really help you; this is happening now, not centuries ago ...
        Also, I don't have people on the ground over there, I have to rely on media reports, and they are a bit conflicting atm.
        Facts seem to be few and far between.

The post about "freedom of speech, not consequences" would be part of my answer.

I wonder if the Dems have shed a skin ... to do with the media being in opposition to the current president.
        Media are usually keen brownie servants of power, can't miss those White House lunches, and all that.
        But now they have a president who has declared them his enemy, and they have nowhere to turn except their own snubbed pride.
        So I'm thinking this is some kind of cascade effect, where several in themselves not that high waves suddenly begin to show interference,
        throwing up unexpected peaks. The Democratic party in a rage + media in a rage + SJWs in a rage, and soon you'll begin to see rage.

If these waves have found the resonance frequency of the USA, the term "vibrant culture" might take on a whole new meaning.
        "San Andreas, it wasn't your fault," like.

Option two is that something happens and the whole thing vanishes like morning mist.
        Either something drastic in interior politics, or some hardcorean despot going off his rocket.

Perhaps it's somethihg else entirely. We'll see.

"Into the vacuum, rushes the fart", says myself
        Farts go everywhere, vacuum or not.

M

Comment

wont work.

Smart dust sticks to nearly everything.

Unfortunately all the little nooks and crannys are already full with Stupid-Dust

Right, but we *KNOW* who all the people are who *weren't* wearing masks. We just need to correlate the readings for the ones who WERE.
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.
          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            If these waves have found the resonance frequency of the USA, the term "vibrant culture" might take on a whole new meaning.
            "San Andreas, it wasn't your fault," like.
            fuck you make me laugh out loud some times :-)
            Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-23-2017, 11:30 PM. Reason: Ministry of Truth was here
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

OK... any idea what they mean for the KKK and the neo-nazis?
              They mean dramatic pictures for publicity, and people making a big noise generating more publicity with their histrionics. They actually literally meant it was dark, during the day they didn't carry any torches. Which they would if they wanted to burn down stuff with torches or threaten to, when it comes to burning down stuff night or day don't matter.

Just to be safe... let's draw the line when they kill 10000 people... then we can know for sure they are out to no good...
              Draw the line when they kill 0 people if you know what you doing with decent law enforcement and proper evidence. If you care collect proper evidence without tainting it.

In reality it is mostly private efforts, like the Anti-Defamation League... the government will tell you, they don't have enough resources to do any of what you list here...
              Good you are pointing to specific problems. Things that you can do something about without resorting to oppression.

Yes, they chant both.
              All of them? Switched one to the other? Or did some chant one and some the other? Who did what and why?

Beats me... Sometimes you just gotta give up trying to understand it...
              If you don't understand it, how do you know well enough what it is? How do you know what you are convicting them for?

You are worried about people who threaten others? People who say they want to take away the freedom of others?

Trump said about Hilary "Lock her up!" I know you'd like to lock him up but would you for that? Did he mean it? Doesn't look like it does it. He threatened her freedom according to your principle but facts prove he didn't. Let's say he was locked up, what about all the crowds who chanted the same thing? Can we lock up all the people who threatened to kill Trump? We have people in the UK who have too, they are pretty big tossers, would you get them extradited?

I think you know the problems with your idea. Your evidence falls apart, you want to lock up on 'mens rea' without 'actus rea' happening and you can't even prove 'mens rea'.

You do realise that the logical conclusion of this, is that you are the one who wants to take away people's freedom. Are you going to hand yourself over to a nearby lock up?
              Last edited by voidspawn; 08-23-2017, 11:44 PM.
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                They mean dramatic pictures for publicity, and people making a big noise generating more publicity with their histrionics. They actually literally meant it was dark, during the day they didn't carry any torches. Which they would if they wanted to burn down stuff with torches or threaten to, when it comes to burning down stuff night or day don't matter.
                I am goign to assume here that you have zero idea about what the KKK is and the meaning of the symbols they use...

Draw the line when they kill 0 people if you know what you doing with decent law enforcement and proper evidence. If you care collect proper evidence without tainting it.
                You are going in circles... lines under this you refute me for this same thing... accordingly to you... few lines later... decent law enforcement would not enforce such immoral laws...

Good you are pointing to specific problems. Things that you can do something about without resorting to oppression.
                Neo-nazis claim that the Anti-Defamation League is an israeli founded criminal organization that is actually run by the Mossad... for the purpose of persecuting the few brave whites that dare to tell the truth... or what not...

Look, neo-nazis will call anything that oppose them oppression and an attack on their freedoms... but if they get to the power, you be sure they will oppress everybody else...

You have not idea what you are defending.

All of them? Switched one to the other? Or did some chant one and some the other? Who did what and why?
                Yes... this is not a group of random people that gather together... they are an organization of squares, they even do para-military training together... one don't just show up and they give you a shield with their symbol on and welcome you into their lines...

If you don't understand it, how do you know well enough what it is?
                I don't need to understand the rants of a mad man to know that he is crazy...

How do you know what you are convicting them for?
                Because what they do...

You are worried about people who threaten others? People who say they want to take away the freedom of others?
                I say that kind of speech should not be protected as freedom of speech.

Trump said about Hilary "Lock her up!"
                He is a populist...

I know you'd like to lock him up but would you for that?
                I think he is no competent to manage the country...

Did he mean it? Doesn't look like it does it.
                She have more friends than what he expected?

He threatened her freedom according to your principle but facts prove he didn't. Let's say he was locked up, what about all the crowds who chanted the same thing?
                Useful idiots, some of them will wake up one day... some of them will never...

Can we lock up all the people who threatened to kill Trump?
                Yes we can... jails can hold 250% more people than what they hold right now... if your jail is not pack like a brazilian jail, then you are wasting resources...

We have people in the UK who have too, they are pretty big tossers, would you get them extradited?
                They should never get a visa to US.

I think you know the problems with your idea. Your evidence falls apart, you want to lock up on 'mens rea' without 'actus rea' happening and you can't even prove 'mens rea'.
                What is the new about "my idea"?

Want to lock up the people that did the 9/11? great they all die that day when they crash those planes... so why we bother with Bin laden then? he was not flying any plane...

You do realise that the logical conclusion of this, is that you are the one who wants to take away people's freedom. Are you going to hand yourself over to a nearby lock up?
                No...

The logical conclusion of this is that you don't really know what freedom is... maybe because you have it for granted all your life, you can't even imagine how life is with no freedom... heck, for all that I know you probably think that it is impossible for someone to take your freedom away... so... you speculate that anti-freedom and freedom are the same thing... and you think that I am anti-freedom when I oppose the ideas of the KKK and the neo-nazis...

For all that I know, you see that video about "don't be a sucker" and you think that I am the guy trying to divide the nation when I single out the KKK... it could not even come to your mind that maybe the guys creating the division are the KKK, the neo-nazis...

Maybe you think that if we start in this path I mention, we are not goign to stop, first it will be the KKK, then it will be the christians, then it will be the canadians...

So we better accept and tolerate the KKK... because opposing them is such a great danger to our freedoms...

Comment

• Updates:

As we discuss freedom of speech... apparently there is none... as Vanguard America well reports... and fake media didn't even reported on this assassination of the constitution...

The Petition that Isn’t Allowed on Change.org: Expel Jews from America

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/...-from-america/

The petition that I created on Change.org was apparently removed from Change.org. I did not receive a notice about the removal, but apparently the petition’s political statement and call-to-action, expulsion of Jews from America, was deemed so-called “hate speech,” according to the Change.org TOS, and therefore disallowed to remain on their site. So there you have it: a political statement about the verifiable plans and actions of a racial and political group — the Jews’ genocide of White America — is not considered “free speech.” This simply confirms that actual free speech no longer exists in America, in spite of the Constitution’s First Amendment mandate.]
                  This of course was when the Jew Obama was on power... We all hope that Trump restore freedom of speech and make the constitution great again.

Comment

neo-nazis will call anything that oppose them oppression and an attack on their freedoms... but if they get to the power, you be sure they will oppress everybody else... You have not idea what you are defending.
                    Sorry to but in, but AFAICS there are really two problems here.
                    One is what to do about movements that preach and practice intolerance and totalitarianism.
                    The other is to make sure that the tools one uses agianst such people do not become weapons for intolerance and totalitarianism.
                    This is about unintended consequences and other, I don't know how to say this, "recursive" problems;
                    problems where the output of your efforts become input for the next round, and care has to be taken to avoid that solutions become problems.

The logical conclusion of this is that you don't really know what freedom is... maybe because you have it for granted all your life, you can't even imagine how life is with no freedom... heck, for all that I know you probably think that it is impossible for someone to take your freedom away...
                    This may well be true of most people who have grown up in a liberal democracy.

One of the reasons I do not fear a "Nazi takeover" in the USA, is that most people there _did_ grow up in a liberal democracy.
                    No one in Weimar Germany did that - the Kaisers' 2. Reich most emphatically was no such thing.
                    And if any kind of Nazi movement should show signs of becoming too powerful, I'm sure they will be dealt with.

The other problem is that the paradox of tolerance has no solution.
                    The following is predicated on the situation that there is no real "Nazi threat", but that there is a very real threat from "Nazi panic".
                    Whatever rash measures are adopted, they will be of the same kind as e.g. the "Patriot Act" - eliminate freedom to protect freedom.

Whatever you choose, to allow "treasonous" activity, or to prohibit it, whatever legal status results can be turned into a weapon of oppression.
                    Unfortunately, once there is some kind of "power system" in place, it will attract power hungry people. And that is always bad news.
                    While people in black shirts with armbands are visible, "external Nazis", there also exist less visible "internal Nazis", with the authoritarian mindset.
                    You'll find them anywhere there is power to be had, political parties right and left, religions, cults, groups of any kind ... you'll find them in MA dojos ...

If e.g. the MHRM could make the US enact laws that prohibited deplatforming and twitter harassment and counter-demonstrations,
                    you bet that the power hungry would find means to worm their way to the levers of these powers.
                    Now they are grasping for the levers on the other side, where you can protest and riot and dox and abuse - because now that is where the power is.

M

Comment

fuck you make me laugh out loud some times :-)

Thank'ee, sir, thank'ee .... even us 'Nowegian' cunts can have our moments ...

Anyhow, it's definitely going to be an interesting spectacle to follow, here at the sidelines.
                      Hope it ends well.

M

Comment

Updates:

As we discuss freedom of speech... apparently there is none... as Vanguard America well reports... and fake media didn't even reported on this assassination of the constitution...

The Petition that Isn’t Allowed on Change.org: Expel Jews from America

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/...-from-america/

This of course was when the Jew Obama was on power... We all hope that Trump restore freedom of speech and make the constitution great again.
                        Perhaps Vanguard America could have made its own petition website, with its own TOS?

M

Comment

I am goign to assume here that you have zero idea about what the KKK is and the meaning of the symbols they use...
                          No what you miss is you are attempting to conflate things together, and assume you know everything about any group wherever they are and what they are near to or associated to by accusation. You float around the topic conflating stuff at will trying to raise scares to make your flawed arguments count for something, when they don't.

You are going in circles... lines under this you refute me for this same thing... accordingly to you... few lines later... decent law enforcement would not enforce such immoral laws...
                          The laws as they stand can deal with what you claim, if you have evidence. You seem too lazy to actually check, you seem to just want to post that you should be able to lock people up on your accusations.

Neo-nazis claim that the Anti-Defamation League is an israeli founded criminal organization that is actually run by the Mossad... for the purpose of persecuting the few brave whites that dare to tell the truth... or what not...

Look, neo-nazis will call anything that oppose them oppression and an attack on their freedoms... but if they get to the power, you be sure they will oppress everybody else...

You have not idea what you are defending.
                          Now that is direct lie. You know exactly what I've been arguing for, proper evidence and due process. Same for everyone. Now you've pulled your accusation tactics on me and claim I am defending neo-nazis. You have gone far overboard. Take your little hate campaign and go chase some real neo-nazis.

Yes... this is not a group of random people that gather together... they are an organization of squares, they even do para-military training together... one don't just show up and they give you a shield with their symbol on and welcome you into their lines...
                          So you know this about everyone in that little clip of people carrying torches? More accusation and false assertions. Getting really tiring. Go and do some proper investigation, present evidence where it can do some good.

I don't need to understand the rants of a mad man to know that he is crazy...
                          That's good, go and him some medical help. Crazy sounds dangerous for him and other people around him. Though your credentials as a psychiatrist might be bogus.

Because what they do...
                          Great, present your evidence to the authorities. I'm all for wishing you well, get dangerous criminals off the streets.

I say that kind of speech should not be protected as freedom of speech.
                          What kind of speech? 'You will not replace us', 'Lock her up'? Or maybe making false accusations? Falsely calling people defender of neo-nazis and trying to promote mob hatred against them?

He is a populist...
                          Well he's popular with his supporters and hated by those who aren't, so I'm afraid he fails the requirement to be a populist. At most you could say he's attempting to be... Will have to see if he wins the popular vote next election, by making populist appeals - which I assume you know how to recognise? No it's not by accusations, there are criteria - Look them up!

I think he is no competent to manage the country...
                          Well for all his flaws, at least he doesn't go around falsely calling people defenders of neo-nazis and KKK.

She have more friends than what he expected?
                          You read his mind, what a talent you've got. Did you learn that in baloney psychiatry or false accusation school?

Useful idiots, some of them will wake up one day... some of them will never...
                          Go the whole hog, just call them basket of deplorables, after all they all offended you and violated your laws.

Yes we can... jails can hold 250% more people than what they hold right now... if your jail is not pack like a brazilian jail, then you are wasting resources...
                          Well at least this one is more humorous than just throwing around false accusations.

They should never get a visa to US.
                          But they have so much in common with you, they hate Trump. You'd love them, they love feminism and closing down free speech, and promoting bad education. That's 3 out of 4 in common with you. You'll get on great with them.

What is the new about "my idea"?
                          Literally nothing, locking people up by accusation was the norm. Eventually people and government realised, it needed due process, and habeus corpus was established so we can date your idea to perhaps taking justice backwards 3 or 4 hundred years.

Want to lock up the people that did the 9/11? great they all die that day when they crash those planes... so why we bother with Bin laden then? he was not flying any plane...
                          Has this got anything to do with anything, was Bin Laden on your nice list? I don't recall anything relating to Bin Laden being part of this thread, or are you just pulling in stuff at random again, to try support your flawed arguments?

No...
                          Thought not, the essence of hypocrisy, applies to everyone else but not to you.

The logical conclusion of this is that you don't really know what freedom is... maybe because you have it for granted all your life, you can't even imagine how life is with no freedom... heck, for all that I know you probably think that it is impossible for someone to take your freedom away... so... you speculate that anti-freedom and freedom are the same thing... and you think that I am anti-freedom when I oppose the ideas of the KKK and the neo-nazis...
                          You blather a lot, throw accusations at anyone who thinks you should follow a process of just law. And you seem to think you can not only read minds but no all about someone's life with no information at all.

For all that I know, you see that video about "don't be a sucker" and you think that I am the guy trying to divide the nation when I single out the KKK... it could not even come to your mind that maybe the guys creating the division are the KKK, the neo-nazis...
                          I saw the video, you guessed one right - that is I saw the video (better make that clear or you'll be sending the mob after me.) Well not that hard to guess. Yeah the KKK, the neo-nazis they must have super powers in your mind. They are so unpopular that they can barely leave their houses, and aren't even allowed to have a web page. Yet your the one promoting scares about them. The video was good, but not a direct analogue, you promote scares by exaggerating the threat, maybe each individual neo-nazi may be scarey, but you've get to demonstrate that a) there aren't more than a tiny handful of them in a nation of 300 million people, and b) that more people who hear what they are impressed than those who are repulsed. You see neo-nazi ideas are not convincing, unless a person wants to convince someone he's vile. Whereas scare stories about dangerous fanatics do get people people worried.

Maybe you think that if we start in this path I mention, we are not goign to stop, first it will be the KKK, then it will be the christians, then it will be the canadians...
                          When you choose to pervert the law and justice you'll get far worse.

So we better accept and tolerate the KKK... because opposing them is such a great danger to our freedoms...
                          If they use free speech to attack, you can use it to defend. If they incite attacks and hatred you have laws you can use already. If you can beat their arguments (which really isn't hard) you make them a laughing stock, and have everybody opposed to them. You have more than enough tools to oppose them. You are making another false assertion, opposing the KKK in the right way is far more effective, it has already been far more effective.

Watch Karen's video, the bit she added onto to the end is especially relevant, but I let you get there yourself, you might keep accusing me of defending neo-nazis or something if I do anything more that just post the video link:
                          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                          Originally posted by menrppl2
                          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                            Sorry to but in, but AFAICS there are really two problems here.
                            One is what to do about movements that preach and practice intolerance and totalitarianism.
                            Don't give them a public platform, for starters...

The other is to make sure that the tools one uses agianst such people do not become weapons for intolerance and totalitarianism.
                            This is about unintended consequences and other, I don't know how to say this, "recursive" problems;
                            problems where the output of your efforts become input for the next round, and care has to be taken to avoid that solutions become problems.
                            That is because people is no aware... For instance in your 1947 video it warns the dangers of some kind of ideas, the people that made that video sufer those ideas and they know how destructive and toxic they can be... but for people in the modern america that is mostly a up to interpretation... anybody can say "I am the good guy the 'others' are the nazis".. but in reality... there are some that are truly nazis...

This may well be true of most people who have grown up in a liberal democracy.

One of the reasons I do not fear a "Nazi takeover" in the USA, is that most people there _did_ grow up in a liberal democracy.
                            No one in Weimar Germany did that - the Kaisers' 2. Reich most emphatically was no such thing.
                            And if any kind of Nazi movement should show signs of becoming too powerful, I'm sure they will be dealt with.
                            I think they sin of naive. For example opening the platform to allow communism, nazism... and so on... The fact that most of the people that vote for Trump can't even pinpoint his political ideas...

The other problem is that the paradox of tolerance has no solution.
                            The following is predicated on the situation that there is no real "Nazi threat", but that there is a very real threat from "Nazi panic".
                            Whatever rash measures are adopted, they will be of the same kind as e.g. the "Patriot Act" - eliminate freedom to protect freedom.
                            I think threat is to undermine the system... after that we will see what happens...

We are not really that far... I wonder how many people in US trust the system, the government... How many people see a cop and feel safe? How many people pay taxes because they understand and agree in how that money is being expend?

Whatever you choose, to allow "treasonous" activity, or to prohibit it, whatever legal status results can be turned into a weapon of oppression.
                            Unfortunately, once there is some kind of "power system" in place, it will attract power hungry people. And that is always bad news.
                            That is because the government is backwards...

While people in black shirts with armbands are visible, "external Nazis", there also exist less visible "internal Nazis", with the authoritarian mindset.
                            You'll find them anywhere there is power to be had, political parties right and left, religions, cults, groups of any kind ... you'll find them in MA dojos ...
                            I have seeing many of those... in some I see this you mention here, in some I don't... I think it is mostly a problem of culture than a problem of "power"...

Comment

More on my takes on free speech...

The system should guarantee the freedoms that don't harm the system... in other words, the system itself have its own limitations and it should not protect more than what it can afford to protect.

For example communism is an ideology that plaint upfront wants to destroy the system... communism want to take away all the individual freedoms, they should not have the freedom to promote this cause, because this is the demanding to exercise a freedom that they will not give to anyone ones they get to the power.

Likewise neo-nazis should have at least a restricted freedom... why a judge though it was a good idea to let them have their protests? Why they have torches and talk about burning down a synagogue? Can we even aford to give them this freedom to run rampants like this?
                              That is contingent on the system being healthy. There are no easy answers, there is only truth and the only way of finding truth is by not shutting down dialogue. Don't misunderstand me on this...if who I consider the very small contingent...Neo Nazis decide dialogue is inadequate and choose to use violence, my sights are on them. In fact they are and I watch them closely.

antifa and the likes are playing another game IMO, one very insidious and one history has shown to be more dangerous. My sights are on them and I see them as the larger threat.

Your notion of no platforming seems justified in your mind because of the the cause you are targeting. The fact is, that same justification can easily be turned on you, if not sooner but later.
                              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                              AVFM Mission Statement
                              sigpic

Comment

• aint nuthin gettin thru that thick skull.

trying to reason with the unreasonable

the boy is broken. Brain's addled.

Comment

Working...
                                X