Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
    Yes and no.
    No: It's not because it is 'interesting' in that idle, ivory-tower way.
    Yes: Because proposed solutions have real-world consequences, and, in the interest of truth, at least the proper posing of the problem lies at that level of observation.
    Perhaps the answer doesn't. But you can't hope to arrive at an answer if you haven't even grasped the problem.
    I have a more basic approach to things...

Imagine a bazaar where everyone gets to offer food, one person is offering poison... then we can debate if they should be stop to offering poison on the food bazaar or no... though some people is afraid that if the poison gets removed fro the marketplace, then nothing will stop them to starting removing food that is not poison but that they maybe don't like... what would happen if the vegetarians get to make the decision as they argue that all meat is poison?

My approach would be more practical... we already know this one is offering poison, lest remove that one... and tomorrow we worried about the problems that tomorrow have to offer...

No, the thing that interests me is to see if there _is_ an answer to it.
    If you present it like the two horns of a dilemma, there may be a third way (as e.g. Kant demonstrated).
    So far as I can tell... the only real viable answer would be if people voluntarily decide to stop abusing the system and stop using freedom as a gun in an ideological war to take away the freedom from everyone else. Though I don't have much hopes that they will change their ways... so...

Yes. And as soon as you intend to take away those peoples' freedom of speech, you advocate and intend to take away the speech from others.
    It's almost like ... a paradox.
    But let's disregard the view from the ivory tower, and limit ourselves to the situation that Charlottesville is a symptom of.
    And I propose to disregard any Nazi threat, because I think a Nazi takeover of the US is not imminent.
    However, the SJWs and the Antifa have deeper roots, or wider connections, in the mainstream media, and perhaps in the radical corners of the Democratic Party. That means that if they were to be handed the tools to reshape the marketplace of ideas to suit their own tastes, the risk of loosing freedom is much, much higher. It would be the same process as we lament when we see Google and Facebook and other SoMe exercise censorship based on their own lex mercatoria, but this time practised by lynch mobs.
    That would be a breakdown of the law. That is a very considerable risk to any society that _requires_ trust to thrive.
    That's why I think the SJWs are the more dangerous threat, and that's why I'd hesitate to introduce "hate speech laws" unless they are very, very carefully worked out.
    So far, what I have found about antifa is that it is a tactic... no a group...

It is like if we talk about urban warfare... some people think it is a group, but in reality it is a tactic that any group can adopt... and by anyone I mean it... even the government.

AFAICS the argument is that the remote should have buttons for all channels that are legal according to the laws that regulate freedom of speech.
    SJWs want to eliminate channels they don't like, based on Twitter storms of their own making.
    I can't take seriously any social justice issue that is based on tweter management of their website... sorry. That goes in my classification of "first world problems"

Comment

• 1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Chanelle Helm, Co-founder, BLM, source: https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
      Helm demonstrates how to provoke, divide, repress and stoke hatred.
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        well, that's an understatement

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        My approach would be more practical... we already know this one is offering poison, lest remove that one... and tomorrow we worried about the problems that tomorrow have to offer...
        you honesty reckon yr saving the world heh? one poisonous speech at a time?

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        Hmm, you keep saying that ...

You do realise that you're even more transparent in your activism than SST...don't you?
        The only difference between him and you as far as I can tell, is that SST was just full of ideological gibber.
        Yourself on the other hand, are also an apologist for the violent and incoherent.
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
          well, that's an understatement

you honesty reckon yr saving the world heh? one poisonous speech at a time?
          Nobody ever save the world by posting opinions in a forum...

Hmm, you keep saying that ...

You do realise that you're even more transparent in your activism than SST...don't you?
          The only difference between him and you as far as I can tell, is that SST was just full of ideological gibber.
          Yourself on the other hand, are also an apologist for the violent and incoherent.
          Have being checking this over... probably I confused antifa with black bloc... as antifa uses black bloc...

Comment

• is this you speaking 'truth' to power?
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Yes. you do. And you say that as if "basic" is a good thing, and not just a euphemism for "uninformed".

My approach would be more practical... we already know this one is offering poison, lest remove that one...
              Yes, very hands-on ... my problem is the "we already know" part. It means you can see into the future, and oversee the consequences of actions.
              I'm not talking about people who break the law, there are laws against breaking the law;
              but the people who one might believe are perhaps maybe doing something wrong-ish. that I don't like.
              The practical difficulty is precisel in "already knowing" what people will do or not.

So far as I can tell... the only real viable answer would be if people voluntarily decide to stop abusing the system and stop using freedom as a gun in an ideological war to take away the freedom from everyone else.
              I'll say that for you, you have a ense of humour
              Bit cynical, perhaps.

So much the better. Memebership in a group is a very sketchy basis for 'counter-measures'-
              Specific actions, otoh, is not. That's just s mstter of fact.

and by anyone I mean it... even the government.
              An "avant-garde" government? That would be a first.

I can't take seriously any social justice issue that is based on tweter management of their website... sorry.
              That goes in my classification of "first world problems"
              Uhm, yes, that was my point.

M

Comment

• https://francisdroy.wordpress.com/20...-of-the-world/

Comment

• Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                  Yes. you do. And you say that as if "basic" is a good thing, and not just a euphemism for "uninformed".
                  Then agian... I don't think I have to be the best expert on a topic... all i need to be is educated enough... and that usually is... enough.

Also, I sometimes think that a day of good quality experience worth more than 5 years of university... so if anything... I maybe have the problem to no be so informed or educated... but at least I am experienced enougth to compensate for it.... maybe?

Yes, very hands-on ... my problem is the "we already know" part. It means you can see into the future, and oversee the consequences of actions.
                  I'm not talking about people who break the law, there are laws against breaking the law;
                  but the people who one might believe are perhaps maybe doing something wrong-ish. that I don't like.
                  The practical difficulty is precisel in "already knowing" what people will do or not.
                  The future? I think at this point it is mostly about knowing the past... how many times we have to repeat the same mistake before we concede that the pattern is very consistent and we are safe to assume that going down the same steps we will en up in the same destination?

I'll say that for you, you have a ense of humour
                  Bit cynical, perhaps.
                  I have to... this is the Jaime Garzon school of humor... if you don't laugh you are going to become crazy... so it is medicinal. The worse the situation, the better the jokes.

This video have captions on English:

An "avant-garde" government? That would be a first.
                  What is so strange about the idea of some cops wearing the uniform of the revolters instead of the service uniform? if everybody have a mask you don't know who is next to you, and what his intentions are...

Comment

... have captions on English
                    chuckles. Yeah, so do you mate.

Comment

• In 1932 Antifaschistische Aktion was founded meaning that the communists had a militant wing to rival the organisations of the Nazis.

...just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by voidspawn View Post

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Chanelle Helm, Co-founder, BLM, source: https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
                        Helm demonstrates how to provoke, divide, repress and stoke hatred.
                        you know this makes no sense. the main reason blacks are flailing currently in western culture is because of the culture that has imerged due to being freed instead of earning freedom.

they have not earned anything.

giving them more free shit will only perpetuate the problem it will not mitigate it at all.
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

chuckles. Yeah, so do you mate.
                          The story of how San Basilio de Palenque was founded... No statues but they have this song... Found it with english captions just for you:

Comment

• What's matter Mate? You sound a little sour now... so much for you rollicking sense of humour.
                            Hmph, disappeared almost as fast as your poetic spirit.

My advice, is stick to making nuanced jokes in languages yr proficient in.
                            Just because you can order pizza and have a Romance language as yr mother tongue doesn't mean you can mix it up with the Toscanos for instance.
                            Recommend you should be careful around English and me ... lest you become tied you up in knots and the more you struggle the tighter they get.
                            (see, Im even doing it now ...but I'm pretty sure that will go over yr head)

or am I to read this in another way?
                            Does make me wonder how many Russians speak Spanish/Portuguese whatever.

See now here's the thing buddy, calling it poetry but it ending with complaint leaves you without dignity. I didnt do that, you did.
                            And if you dish out the humour...should perhaps be funny otherwise it may just come off as criticism. and again, I dint do that, you did.
                            How deep do you need to dig before it's done?

You are right of course I cannot speak Spanish though I presume it is fully nuanced and there is much to read betwixt the lines, even if from my point of view it lacks about 50-100 thousand words.
                            I do have a close friend whose second language is Spanish and she has even taught it. Perhaps she can translate?
                            (damn, I find myself doing it again)

Anyway, I see that the point you seem to need to infer, is that slave history (gilded or not) is somehow defining.
                            Also perhaps able to travel generations in some sort of absurd Lamarkian genetic(?) transmission.
                            You go in for the whole generational-mimetics gibberish as well? edit: Mimetics/Memetics...whatever

The other point youre making for me quite well is that I certainly dont talk Anarcho-Communism either.
                            (the other language you seem proficient in)

Seems to me, that no matter which way you express it (damn doing it again), you feel no need to restrain your own words in the effort toward extracting what you believe you deserve. (to music, 'I can't help myself').
                            Worse, it seems to me that you believe all of those around you, perhaps even across the globe, deserve.

So in way, reading between the lines, I get that generally your pov is that there is a beautiful poetic and wry comedic justice that is about to visit all those who are not you.

So tell me mate, since by inference if everybody 'deserves' to 'get it' ... then who doesnt?

Ask you self one question ... who will get it? (now mind what language and which nuance you use when you do)

...because, if that's all you want, then that is the side you should choose.

just sayin'
                            Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-27-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

In 1932 Antifaschistische Aktion was founded meaning that the communists had a militant wing to rival the organisations of the Nazis.

...just sayin'
                              Just like the Brits and the US and the Russians built up their army to rival the Wehrmacht.

... just sayin'.

M

Comment

It reminds me of that chess set designed by Yoko Ono... she though that a game that represents war was not a nice idea, so she modified it to represent peace instead... and so far nobody likes it...

You see? Her solution was to paint all the pieces on the set, white. And as there is not longer 2 teams, 2 separated groups... then there is no war anymore...

The fallacy in her thinking... That only works for as long as both players agree to be on the same team.
                                FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                                It's time to call it out for what it is.
                                == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                                http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                                X