No announcement yet.

Charlottesville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more... some people in this forums have being talking for months about racial stuff... about Black lives matters, about the narrative related to "white privilege", about the muslim invasion, and so on...

They have not keep it 100% male related, but they have make the race topic recurrent and relevant to the forum... but... all of the sudden this topic does not belong to the forums anymore??? Now we are only about men rights topic, and we don't get involve on this other topics...

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      OK... what democratic leader did not condemn that guy and what he did? or better yet.. .what democratic leader did condemn the violence in both sides, related to that incident???
      What two sides? That guy and the UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICER who shot him?

What other side are you referring to?

In the Berkeley videos you can clearly see Antifa starting the violence.

In the Charlotte videos it is less clear, but there is still violence being perpetrated by both sides. And certainly something happened at the hands of the driver that resulted in the death of a woman. That is certainly worthy of comment.

But contrast that, for instance, with the situation under Obama which happened in Ferguson, and before anybody even knew what happened, Obama was already on public television condemning the POLICE OFFICER for shooting an unarmed black man when subsequent investigation revealed that he had pretty much every justification possible to do so.

Interestingly, the moment Obama got elected as "The First Black President", he conveniently overlooked and never mentioned again that he was half-white. But you know, I get the "one-drop" rule. I grew up in the South, I know what it means. It's racist as hell, but that's America. But even so-- Obama *could* have been a UNITER with that combination instead of a DIVIDER. He could have stood up and been proud of BOTH his BLACK heritage AND his WHITE heritage and said it is with our COMBINED STRENGTH that we have united our glorious nation. Put aside the hatred of the past and let's work together to usher in a bright new future for the benefit of us all.

What a wonderful speech that could have been. Right up there with MLK's "I have a dream" speech.

And even though I don't actually think Obama was all bad, and truthfully (even though I know I'm going to catch flak for this) I think he actually started out trying to be a good and thoughtful President (I voted for him twice) and put into effect a number of initiatives, *including Obamacare* which are ultimately good for the country and will prove long-term in history looking back to have been good for the country. But I think he lost it about halfway through his run-- particularly about the time when Hillary would have been making noises about another run for President. Somewhere about that time he faltered. He had his flaws before to be sure-- but around that time he went from being a more-or-less well-meaning guy to an ultra-left-wing liberal freak. Whether he actively colluded with any of it, or simply sat back and let it happen-- there is certainly some blame there to lay his way as the Hillary campaign and the DNC colluded with practically everybody in town to rig the game for Hillary's ascension to the throne. If it wasn't for that fucking twerpy little Bernie Sanders-- the fucking prick. How *DARE* he have the temerity to ALSO want to run and ruin everything for *HER*. And of course the rest is as they say, history.

(Full disclosure. I also financially backed Bernie. He was who I intended to vote for until Hillary got the nomination)

And I get back to my earlier question-- what should he have said? What could he have said that would have satisfied you? That you wouldn't have picked apart in microscopic detail to imagine every possible dastardly motivation and every hidden ulterior motive?

You should go read and comment on my other post, because that's really what it's all about.

The Folly of Hate and the Joy of Redemption
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...-of-Redemption
      Last edited by mr_e; 08-17-2017, 06:58 AM.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

To make a clear statement that he find the values of the neo-nazis and the KKK to be anti american.

Something simple as that would have do it for me.

But instead of that we have nazis marching on the streets, and if a group gaters to oppose them... oh violence in both sides... Trump says... but the deads are no coming from both sides... so... ???

And don't come with the antifa stuff to me... I have being hammered here for 6 pages to make a distinction between a republican, a neo-nazi, a nazi, a racist, a conservative... page after page I have being ask to no do generalizations and to separate and single out each single ideology... as if the car did separate and single out antifa from anybody else???

How many antifas he actually hit with his car???

Why you can't differentiate an anti-nazi from an antifa?

I will Antifa you-- one more time. It isn't about left or right. It's about HATE. And it exists on ALL SIDES. And certainly Donald Trump has experienced it probably more than anybody on the planet in recent history (although, certainly not in "All-Time High" terms... that probably goes to Hitler).

And quite frankly I don't give a shit about the difference between a Nazi and ANTIFA-- they are ALL about hate. What difference does it matter what KIND of hate? It's ALL bad.

When Trump got elected the liberal left took a big step even *further* left and now we have all the liberal haters coming out of the woodwork.

If that doesn't represent YOU and YOU aren't one of those haters-- why are YOU offended?

*I* am certainly not offended by people talking about the haters on the right. I do not agree with them. I am not of them. I do not sanction their actions. I acknowledge their existence.

As far as *I* am concerned, I am the same old me that I've always been and the whole world has gone fucking NUTS.

Comment

One more... some people in this forums have being talking for months about racial stuff... about Black lives matters, about the narrative related to "white privilege", about the muslim invasion, and so on...

They have not keep it 100% male related, but they have make the race topic recurrent and relevant to the forum... but... all of the sudden this topic does not belong to the forums anymore??? Now we are only about men rights topic, and we don't get involve on this other topics...

Other people might have their opinions, but as far as I'm concerned-- you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            What two sides? That guy and the UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICER who shot him?
            Exactly... i see it the same way here.. a guy in a car and bunch of people standing on the street... Trump says the 2 sides where violent?

In the Berkeley videos you can clearly see Antifa starting the violence.
            I don't even know how that group is legal in this country... In my country we call them guerrillas and the army deal with them...

In the Charlotte videos it is less clear, but there is still violence being perpetrated by both sides. And certainly something happened at the hands of the driver that resulted in the death of a woman. That is certainly worthy of comment.
            He went happy murder?

But contrast that, for instance, with the situation under Obama which happened in Ferguson, and before anybody even knew what happened, Obama was already on public television condemning the POLICE OFFICER for shooting an unarmed black man when subsequent investigation revealed that he had pretty much every justification possible to do so.
            No so clear to me, honestly... a video of someone stealing cigars 30 minutes earlier... or some like that... the guy had no gun... right?

Interestingly, the moment Obama got elected as "The First Black President", he conveniently overlooked and never mentioned again that he was half-white. But you know, I get the "one-drop" rule. I grew up in the South, I know what it means. It's racist as hell, but that's America. But even so-- Obama *could* have been a UNITER with that combination instead of a DIVIDER. He could have stood up and been proud of BOTH his BLACK heritage AND his WHITE heritage and said it is with our COMBINED STRENGTH that we have united our glorious nation. Put aside the hatred of the past and let's work together to usher in a bright new future for the benefit of us all.
            In my opinion Obama is a well meaned guy who fail to have pretty much anything done... he should have being a poet instead of a president.

What a wonderful speech that could have been. Right up there with MLK's "I have a dream" speech.
            Oh, he have plenty of beautiful speeches, 2 or 3 per day... If we were to measure the quality of a president by his speeches, Obama would be, by far, the best president in the history of humankind...

...particularly about the time when Hillary...
            Is she still relevant?

Last I hear she was drawing some story book for children or some like that... Problems letting the past go?

Comment

I will Antifa you-- one more time. It isn't about left or right. It's about HATE. And it exists on ALL SIDES. And certainly Donald Trump has experienced it probably more than anybody on the planet in recent history (although, certainly not in "All-Time High" terms... that probably goes to Hitler).
              Trump can be many things on his life, but a victim of hate is not one of those things... Money and power gotta be good for something... if anything for building a bubble world around him that allows him to live in a golden palace where no haters will ever be able to enter.

And quite frankly I don't give a shit about the difference between a Nazi and ANTIFA-- they are ALL about hate. What difference does it matter what KIND of hate? It's ALL bad.
              I don't really know much about antifa, but I think they are mostly violent, not sure if they are hateful...

When Trump got elected the liberal left took a big step even *further* left and now we have all the liberal haters coming out of the woodwork.
              I hear that in Russia people don't like science and they are becoming very religious... Apparently, the communist party used science to justify their administration, and persecuted religion... because reasons...

Anyway, now people there, dislike science and embrace religion, and they are heading straight into a very unhealthy extreme...

In america there is something similar going on in lapses of 8 years each round... Trump basically won because he was not goign to continue the work obama did, and likewise Obama was not goign to continue the work Bush did... and so on... And while they pull back and forth, a lot of resources are being wasted in destroying the legacy of the previous guy while erecting their own legacy... I am surprised the country have not bankrupt yet...

But yeah, expect a big pull in the opposite direction than Trump.

If that doesn't represent YOU and YOU aren't one of those haters-- why are YOU offended?
              Because the neo-nazies are a hate group, now they did something very public and it is an opportunity to let them know that we don't want them... but Trump is kinda doing the opposite... All the media about this guy will be over in few days, and the window will be gone... Intentionally or not Trump would have validated them.

*I* am certainly not offended by people talking about the haters on the right. I do not agree with them. I am not of them. I do not sanction their actions. I acknowledge their existence.
              Kinda... there is this linking of the car attack to a set of other incidents that happen at different hours, blocks form the attack point... but there is this impulse to link one with the other, and more or less justify the car attack... I see the attack as a separate incident... See? between the guy with the spray torch and the car attack there could have being at least a lunch break... so...

Comment

And I get back to my earlier question-- what should he have said? What could he have said that would have satisfied you? That you wouldn't have picked apart in microscopic detail to imagine every possible dastardly motivation and every hidden ulterior motive?
                To make a clear statement that he find the values of the neo-nazis and the KKK to be anti american.

Comment

Simpleman, This is a picture taken after his car was hit by a bat. notice anything odd?: 170812-charlottesville-car-crash-1-ew-359p_0_2b8c4a342e2bf2fe7323718e622f41cc.nbcnews-ux-2880-10.jpg
                  ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                  virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                  AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

As well as Antifa who have been violating Constitutional Rights and have been using 'Black Block" tactics to initiate violence?

Both are Anti American!
                    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                    AVFM Mission Statement
                    sigpic

Comment

Drone video shows that he came from a less populated area straight into the crowd... He was not afraid and trying to escape the antifas... he deliberately seek for the crowd and runs them down with his car

No self defence:

This footage shows the results of the impact of the perpetrator's third vehicle on the two that got shunted into the crowd. The cut between the angles between 15 and 16 seconds, shows that footage as it would have been repositioned has been removed.

Every statement that he ploughed into the crowd is false by omission, he drove into 2 cars ahead of him. Cars which may well have had nothing to do anything other than get caught at the junction filled with protesters. You've selected of an edited video that pretty much disproves what you are claiming. It's blatantly obvious from this video, that if the target was the crowd he had ample space on either side of the waiting cars to directly attack unprotected people and not run into the cars.

None of that changes anything, he is still responsible for what he did and he needs to be brought to justice, but your biased prejudgement and wilful misrepresentation will ensure that justice won't be done. That what really happened won't be revealed as the truth gets swamped out by your prejudgements. The only way this situation will calm down is if all responsible take a long hard look at themselves and how far out of control this situation has gone.
                      Last edited by voidspawn; 08-17-2017, 11:13 AM.
                      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                      Originally posted by menrppl2
                      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

what a pile of infantile gibber
                        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

KKK supports and celebrates the car attack:

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/new...167303682.html
                          Of course they do, that's no surprise. Hey, I can't say I'm sad to see some Antifart Commie Scum bodies flying around after all the bullshit they've pulled in the past, but I'm not KKK (I like to screw black playboy bunny types), but neither will I be ashamed of my color and my history. It's comparable to the current Ukraine Civil War, where ethnic Ukrainian Right Sektor nazis are fighting ethnic Russian-Ukrainians in Donbass; does that mean Ukraine as a whole is Nazi? Strange alliances will be made during this Second Civil War, but that happens during wartime.
                          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-17-2017, 12:29 PM.
                          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                            As well as Antifa who have been violating Constitutional Rights and have been using 'Black Block" tactics to initiate violence?

Both are Anti American!
                            Sure, that can be said the moment they kill someone? Or it have to be pointed out when neo-nazis commit extreme violence?

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                              Every statement that he ploughed into the crowd is false by omission, he drove into 2 cars ahead of him. Cars which may well have had nothing to do anything other than get caught at the junction filled with protesters. You've selected of an edited video that pretty much disproves what you are claiming. It's blatantly obvious from this video, that if the target was the crowd he had ample space on either side of the waiting cars to directly attack unprotected people and not run into the cars.
                              If you are sitting in a low body car with protester jumping in front of your front window... maybe you don't see that there is a car in front of you,few protesters ahead?

I mean... you assume he have drone visuals and he knows what is in the middle of the mass of protesters...

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                                Of course they do, that's no surprise. Hey, I can't say I'm sad to see some Antifart Commie Scum bodies flying around after all the bullshit they've pulled in the past, but I'm not KKK (I like to screw black playboy bunny types), but neither will I be ashamed of my color and my history. It's comparable to the current Ukraine Civil War, where ethnic Ukrainian Right Sektor nazis are fighting ethnic Russian-Ukrainians in Donbass; does that mean Ukraine as a whole is Nazi? Strange alliances will be made during this Second Civil War, but that happens during wartime.
                                Yeah, the things here to notice is that the car go for the mass of people, antifa or not (I see them all as Americans, first)... And their ideological organizations are cool with this acts of violence... so it is not just one man...

Comment

Working...
                                X